AK-49 feminized seeds
Ak-49 cannabis strain is a Sativa-dominant variety with a balanced physical of cerebral effect. Coming with a sweet and spicy citrus taste, she will impress senses and activate the mood. With 20% THC, AK-49 is indeed the charm for Sativa lovers. Her medical benefits are also a plus!
- Vision Seeds
- Surely will change your mood for the better
- Colombian x Mexican x Thai x Afghani
- 50 cm indoors80 cm outdoors
- 450 g/m² indoors500 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
- 20 %
AK-49 - Easy-to-grow and Monstrous Effects
Named after the notorious AK-47 cannabis strain during the early 1990s, this Sativa-dominant feminized queen is not only known for her strong and uplifting effect but also its therapeutic use in the treatment of pain, nausea, arthritic depression, and headaches. Born from the union between a Colombian, Mexican, Thai and Afghani, this flavorful cannabis strain features high THC levels and can yield well in virtually all weather conditions.
This girl of great medicinal potentials grows into a lady bearing compact buds while bristling with hairs and shining with crystals. She can grow outdoor and indoor and can turn out as high as 450g indoor yield and 500g outdoor yield within 12 weeks when planted under a mild climate.
She is a feminized brand of Vision Seeds with a fast flowering period of 9 weeks that survives with little or no care. She possesses a 50cm indoor height while getting as tall as 80cm outdoor.
- Breeders should expect a 65% Sativa and 35% Indica cannabis strain;
- Ak-49 thrives best under mild European climate;
- SCROG technique is highly recommended;
- Ak-49 is responsive to indoor, outdoor and hydroponic planting.
AK-49 is a perfect choice to keep the night alive. The strain carries a spicy and skunk taste with a citrus flavor of pine to match. She makes an undeniable choice for Sativa lovers and users with high THC tolerance. With her incredible 20% THC level, it is capable of shutting your body into deep relaxation of a peace-filled night.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.