Amnesia Auto feminized seeds (Kera Seeds)
Amnesia Auto is an unforgettable autoflowering strain from Kera Seeds which came about as a cross between Amnesia and a high-performance Ruderalis clone. As a result, a novel, Sativa-dominant hybrid autoflower was born and continues to impress with her yields of 350 g/m2 within 12 weeks from germination.
- Kera Seeds (Netherlands)
- Spontaneous memory loss
- Amnesia x Ruderalis
- Highlife Cup 2015
- 50 - 90 cm indoors100 - 120 cm outdoors
- 70 - 84 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis hybrid
- 19 %
Amnesia Auto: A High-Performance, Autoflowering Hybrid
Amnesia Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain created by Kera Seeds. The autoflowering variant of one of the most popular cannabis strains in the world (Amnesia Haze), this fast-growing hybrid autoflower is a heavy-yielder which comes about as a cross between Amnesia and a Ruderalis clone.
Excellent All-Round Indoor Strain
Amnesia Auto is very easy to grow due to her robust Sativa-dominant genetics originating from her Amnesia Haze mother. She grows with a very typical structure with multiple side branches meaning every harvest is a monster harvest. Indoor yields for this strain are 275 – 300 g/m2 while outdoor plants can fetch as much as 350 – 400 g per plant. Her autoflowering genetics make her slightly more susceptible to stress-related issues so limit all training to low-stress techniques such as light defoliation. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Amnesia Auto reaches a final height of 50 – 90 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.5 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
A Pungent, Earthy Aroma
Those who are fans of the original Amnesia Haze will love the citrusy smell and taste of Amnesia Auto which is identical in all respects bar the time it takes for her to complete flowering. Her pungent, earthy aroma makes her a favourite among cannabis connoisseurs around the world.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.