Anubis feminized seeds
Anubis is an Earthy flavored cannabis strain having medical antidepressant effects. The plant offers several medicinal advantages by working over stress, depression, pain, insomnia, and lack of appetite. With its relaxing, euphoric, sleepy, and upliftment nature one will feel charged and outgoing.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Eliminates all stresses
- Somango x Wembley
- 70 - 120 cm indoors
- 500 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 17 %
- 1 %
- 0,6 %
Anubis – An Indica-dominant strain
Anubis is a high yielding plant renowned for the medicinal stone effect. It is a perfect solution for the cultivators with limited cultivating areas. Its outstanding sweetness, comforting taste and narcotic leaves, spellbinds an individual.
Anubis is a blend of Wembley and Chronic genetics. The plant is easy to grow with a good yield. It is easily adaptable to the environment which attracts the growers to cultivate its production. The strain is well suitable for the cold climate. To protect the plant in a hot or humid climate it must be kept in the greenhouse. The plant has high THC and CBD levels.
- The plant can grow up to 2m;
- The yield of about 500g per plant can be expected;
- The plant requires a flowering period of 56-63 days;
- The flowering period of Anubis starts from the mid-October;
- The resinous flowers of the plant show the medicinal effects;
- It has a citrus or grapefruit peel showing the calming effects across the limbs;
- The delicious resinous flowers from the leaves and extracts of the plant give the relaxing effects.
The Effect of Egypt God
The plant is powered by the seductive calming effects of the sweet aromas. The strain will keep one moving with positivity by eliminating the stress like effects by its medicinal nature.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.