Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 feminized seeds
Arjan's Ultra Haze # 2 сannabis seeds will be appreciated by fans of the classic Sativa. This hybrid is characterized by its height and solid yield. The invigorating effect is suitable for active leisure, fun parties and obtaining positive mood.
- Green House Seeds (Netherlands)
- Social High
- Neville's haze x Mango Haze x Laos
- 2nd HTCC 20053rd Champions Cup 2005
- 800 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 84 - 91 days
- Late October
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 17.53 %
- 0.16 %
- 0.66 %
Strain Recognized by Professionals
Arjans Ultra Haze # 2 cannabis strain is a feminized plant, a child of legendary Neville's Haze, Mango Haze and Laos. Due to its ancestry, there is no doubt that this hybrid has excellent genetics.
Arjans Ultra Haze # 2 is a multiple winner of the Cannabis Cups. The most famous of them are:
- 3rd place at Champions Cup 2005;
- 2nd place at HTCC 2005;
- 3rd place at Highlife 2006.
Arjans Ultra Haze # 2 – Growing Tips
This lady is a real tree and grows up to two meters in the open air. The plant is bushy and fluffy. This lush beauty has a large number of dense, fragrant buds that shimmer with resin crystals. Arjan’s Ultra Haze #2 cannabis strain does not like cold weather. The plant shows the best results in places with a warm climate. When cultivated indoors it does not cause any inconvenience, the variety is not picky.
- The smell is strong but unrecognizable, so you can easily grow it without carbon filter;
- A big grow-box required if growing indoors as plants are large enough;
- Arjan’s Ultra Haze #2 is an Ideal plant for LST.
Arjan's Ultra Haze # 2 has a sweet, fruity flavor with woody notes and an incredibly powerful Sativa effect. The buzz is positive, long-lasting and deeply penetrating into the consciousness. Arjan’s Ultra Haze is an Ideal choice for parties and friendly meetings.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.