Auto Bubble feminized seeds
Bubble Auto is an autoflowering cannabis version of the Bubble Gum cannabis strain. A hardy plant with some individuals producing a unique pink chewing-gum flavour to draw its users in and leave them wanting more. She has quite the earned reputation among growers and is certainly one who will impress.
- Female Seeds
- Pink clouds of chewing gum
- Bubblegum x Ruderalis
- 40 - 60 cm indoors60 - 80 cm outdoors
- 30 - 50 g/m² indoors40 - 100 g/plant outdoors
- 70 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis hybrid
- 12 - 15 %
- 0.1 %
BubbleAuto – Easy to Grow, Easy to Enjoy
Bubble Auto has the genetics of both Bubblegum and Ruderalis. It grows rapidly and finishes its flowering in a very short period of 8-9weeks producing tight, dense buds covered in a thin layer of sweet resin. Easy to grow by novices. The yields are not bad, with 30-50g/m2 when grown indoors and about 40-100g/plant when grown outdoors. Thus, growers can expect good results from the cultivation of this species.
- Height indoors: 40-60 cm, outdoors: 60-80 cm
- Lighting: 250-400 Watt HPS
- Pruning: Prune once the plant becomes bushy but stop during the second week of flowering
- Watering- in temperatures of 19-22 C with high humidity, ensure each plant receives 1L of water per 24 hr
Relaxation and a Bubblegum flavor for All
Bubble Auto has a sweet yet strong smell with a very sweet flavor with a subtle hint of a pink chewing-gum-flavored scent. The resulting effect of Bubble Auto is very relaxing, although not overwhelmingly so.
An Experience You Can Stand
Bubble Auto is the strain for you. The yields from this strain are high and the effect is relaxing to both the body and mind, but don’t worry, the effects can be experienced to the fullest without being knocked off your feet.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.