Auto New York City feminized seeds
Created in an attempt to recreate the original New York City from Pyramid Seeds, New York City Auto gives you a taste of the Big Apple and brings in up to 475 g/m2 of large, trichome-laden flowers, which deliver a potent effect in less than 67 days from seed to harvest.
- Pyramid Seeds
- New York City x Ruderalis
- 60 - 130 cm
- 400 g/m² indoors 40 - 200 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 70 days
- Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis hybrid
- 15 %
- 1 %
- 0.9 %
New York City Auto: Excellent Yields in 70 days!
New York City Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Pyramid Seeds. This Sativa-dominant hybrid autoflower is the result of crossing the original photoperiod New York City – a fantastic cannabis strain with large, bulbous, resin-covered flowers – with a high-performance ruderalis development clone.
Growing NYC Auto is a very rewarding experience in more ways than one! Not only does she bring in heavy yields of dense, sticky cannabis but she also is very easy to train with techniques such as low-stress training making her excellent for those looking to improve their growing knowledge. As she’s an autoflower, training show be limited to low-stress techniques however a little light defoliation where necessary can improve yields significantly. Indoor yields for this strain are between 400 – 475 g/m2 while outdoor growers can expect to bring in up to 500 g/plant! Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – NYC Auto reaches a final height of 75 indoors and up to 1 m outdoors!
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.5 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
A Pungent Strain!
NYC Auto has an amazing smell, taste and appearance – green buds caked in crystals which make her glisten in light and emanate a strong, floral aroma making her a favourite among home-growers since her release! Sativa lovers will enjoy her uplifting effect which is great for medical users!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.