Auto Wembley feminized seeds
Auto Wembley by Pyramid Seeds is a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain which happens to be the most flavorful hybrid in Pyramid Seeds’ collection. The indica-dominant classic boasts sweet tropical fruity flavors, delightful aromas and immersive highs. This strain is also renowned for its medicinal properties.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Guru of creativity
- Wembley x Ruderalis
- 170 cm indoors75 cm outdoors
- 400 g/m² indoors50 - 200 g/plant outdoors
- 65 days
- 50 - 65 days
- 20% Sativa / 60% Indica / 20% Ruderalis
- 13 %
- 1 %
- 0.6 %
Auto Wembley – an Amazing Combination of Genetics
Auto Wembley is a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain that comes from a well-thought-out combination between AK-47 and Bubble Gum. This strain is characterized by a compact morphology, light-green leaves, and bears thick resin-filled buds decorated with orange pistils. Auto Wembley’s terpene composition guarantees a couch-locking effect.
Auto Wembley produces robust, medium-sized plants hence it’s a suitable strain for small indoor spaces. Its typical outdoor height is around 75cm while indoors it can stretch more than 1.70m. The plants require about 65 days from the time of sowing the seeds to get ready for harvest. When cultivated outside where there it is plenty of sunlight, you can harvest up to 6 rounds per year. Grown indoors under optimal conditions this strain can yield 400gr/m2. Outside, it yields about 50-200gr/plant. Outdoor cultivators in cooler temperate areas can sow during mid-April but those in warmer areas can sow in July and August.
- Consists 13% THC, 1% CBN and less than 1% CBD.
- Indoor lighting -600W.
- Light schedule - 20 hours for at least 4 days a week.
- Indoor distribution density - 15 plants/m2
- Use 20-liter pots in the outdoors to obtain maximum yields.
Auto Wembley – a Top-Grade Auto
Auto Wembley is keenly bred to impresses tokers and cultivators alike. The strain’s relaxing highs will water down your bothers and rejuvenate your whole self. Don’t worry, she won’t wreck your body.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.