Big Bang Auto feminized seeds
Big Bang Auto cannabis strain is a low, bushy autoflowering plant, growing in width almost as much as in height. This productive and unpretentious marijuana suits well both novice and experienced commercial growers. Its main advantages are short life cycle and resistance to low temperatures.Read more
45 g/plant outdoors
Autoflowering Beauty For Every Grower
Big Bang Auto marijuana strain is an autoflowering feminized hybrid by Green House Seed. This lady was born from a combination of Skunk, Northern Lights, El Nino and Ruderalis. This Winner of the High Times Cannabis Cup 2010 is ideal marijuana for true Indica lovers.
Big Bang Auto Growing Characteristics
Big Bang auto cannabis strain feels comfortable with any growing method. The structure of Big Bang auto bush is well suited to the ScrOG method. In this case, all the side branches receive enough light and from large cones, almost the same as the main cola.
- Bushes are compact (grow up to 1 meter) and bring high yields;
- Abundant resin release dulls the green color of the plant and creates a grayish tint;
- It has a strong stem, bulky structure and compact round buds;
- Easy to grow, therefore suitable for beginner growers.
Sweet Aromatic Burst From Big Bang Auto
The flavor is intense, with pleasant sweet hues of berries, fruits and flowers. The aroma resembles candy sweetness, it is a mix of strawberries, apples, roses and violets. The effect is characterized as typical Indica hit, relaxing and soothing. Big Bang Auto is also used for medical purposes to treat chronic pain, relieve stress and anxiety, improve appetite.
- Brand Green House Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Autoflowering
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Cosmic harmony and pain control
- Genetics Skunk x Northern Light x El Niño x Rudaralis
- Height 60 - 100 cm
- Harvest 900 g/m² indoors
45 g/plant outdoors
- Indoor flowering time 42 days
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis 10% Sativa / 80% Indica / 10% Ruderalis
- THC 15 - 20 %