Big Devil #2 Auto feminized seeds
Big Devil #2 Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed in-house by Sweet Seeds to yield a well-performing autoflower which can deliver up to 600 gm2 of dense, high-quality buds in as little as 9 weeks from germination. If you want dispensary grade cannabis grown in the comfort of your own home, look no further!
- Sweet Seeds (Spain)
- Intriguing combination of High and Stone
- Big Devil Auto
- 1st at Auto del Año, Soft Secrets, High Life Cup 2014
- 100 - 150 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors50 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- 48,44% Sativa / 48,43% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 19 - 20 %
- 1.1 %
- 0.3 %
Big Devil #2 Auto - Devilishly Good Looking
Big Devil #2 Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain brought to you by Sweet Seeds. A 3rd generation autoflowering strain, this strain is the first genetic evolution of Big Devil Auto and was developed as a result of increased demand for larger and heavier yielding autoflower strains.
This strain more than delivers in the size department with indoor plants reaching as tall as 1.2 m while outdoor plants can exceed 1.5 m – remarkably tall for an autoflower! This can be attributed to her evenly balanced genetic lineage which originally stems from Skunk parents. Indoor growers can harvest between 400 – 600 gm2 of compact, sticky cannabis buds. This strain has a strong odour which should be minimized using a ventilation system fitted with a carbon filter. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to tall plant – a key driving force behind the development of this strain was the desired increase in height – final height is 1.2 m indoors and 1.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Best results with high-power LED lighting.
- SCRoG – due to her branchy nature, Big Devil #2 Auto® is ideal for SCRoG.
A Heavenly High
Contrary to its name, Big Devil #2 Auto provides a heavenly high; a relaxing effect, which starts a cerebral buzz but slowly makes its way to your body’s extremities. Her intense herbal flavour is accompanied by hints of fuel and spice and is best appreciated using a dry herb vaporizer.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.