Big Devil #2 Auto feminized seeds
Big Devil #2 Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed in-house by Sweet Seeds to yield a well-performing autoflower which can deliver up to 600 gm2 of dense, high-quality buds in as little as 9 weeks from germination. If you want dispensary grade cannabis grown in the comfort of your own home, look no further!
- Sweet Seeds
- Intriguing combination of High and Stone
- Big Devil Auto
- 1st at Auto del Año, Soft Secrets, High Life Cup 2014
- 100 - 150 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors50 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- 48,44% Sativa / 48,43% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 19 - 20 %
- 1.1 %
- 0.3 %
Big Devil #2 Auto - Devilishly Good Looking
Big Devil #2 Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain brought to you by Sweet Seeds. A 3rd generation autoflowering strain, this strain is the first genetic evolution of Big Devil Auto and was developed as a result of increased demand for larger and heavier yielding autoflower strains.
This strain more than delivers in the size department with indoor plants reaching as tall as 1.2 m while outdoor plants can exceed 1.5 m – remarkably tall for an autoflower! This can be attributed to her evenly balanced genetic lineage which originally stems from Skunk parents. Indoor growers can harvest between 400 – 600 gm2 of compact, sticky cannabis buds. This strain has a strong odour which should be minimized using a ventilation system fitted with a carbon filter. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to tall plant – a key driving force behind the development of this strain was the desired increase in height – final height is 1.2 m indoors and 1.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Best results with high-power LED lighting.
- SCRoG – due to her branchy nature, Big Devil #2 Auto® is ideal for SCRoG.
A Heavenly High
Contrary to its name, Big Devil #2 Auto provides a heavenly high; a relaxing effect, which starts a cerebral buzz but slowly makes its way to your body’s extremities. Her intense herbal flavour is accompanied by hints of fuel and spice and is best appreciated using a dry herb vaporizer.