Big Foot feminized seeds
Big Foot is a feminized cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds. While her exact genetic lineage is unknown, this strain is a 50:50 Sativa:Indica hybrid which produces up to 650 g/m² of dense, resinous buds with an average THC content between 18-22% in less than 9 weeks of bloom.
- Sweet Seeds
- Wide range of feelings
- 3rd Indica, III Copa Del Rey 2017
- 500 - 650 g/m² indoorsVery high outdoors
- 63 days
- Late September
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 18 - 22 %
- 0.7 %
Big Foot: A Pleasant Experience
Big Foot from Sweet Seeds is a well-balanced Sativa-Indica hybrid, delivering excellent results over very short periods. Her rapid growth, heavy yields and resistance to stress make her suitable for all types of growers!
Owing to its part-Indica genetic lineage, it grows with apical dominance and when coupled with pruning and other training techniques, this makes for a fantastic ‘sea of green’ style grow. Not only does this method deliver heavy yields of high-quality cannabis, it does so without using the minimum amount of electricity. In addition to being able to produce between 500 – 650 g/m² of dense, sticky buds, in less than 9 weeks of flower, this strain is very forgiving to mistakes such as overwatering making it great for beginner growers. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – final height is 1.2 m indoors and 1.6 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect range.
- Training – a strain this good is rarer than spotting Bigfoot himself. Make the most of it using low-stress training to create additional bud sites.
A Versatile Strain
This fast-acting hybrid is perfect for those looking for stimulation during the day and relaxation in the evening – a truly versatile strain. Big Foot has a musky, aromatic smell which is reminiscent of incense and translates very well when turned into concentrates such as shatter.