Big Foot feminized seeds
Big Foot is a feminized cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds. While her exact genetic lineage is unknown, this strain is a 50:50 Sativa:Indica hybrid which produces up to 650 g/m² of dense, resinous buds with an average THC content between 18-22% in less than 9 weeks of bloom.
- Sweet Seeds
- Wide range of feelings
- 3rd Indica, III Copa Del Rey 2017
- 500 - 650 g/m² indoorsVery high outdoors
- 63 days
- Late September
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 18 - 22 %
- 0.7 %
Big Foot: A Pleasant Experience
Big Foot from Sweet Seeds is a well-balanced Sativa-Indica hybrid, delivering excellent results over very short periods. Her rapid growth, heavy yields and resistance to stress make her suitable for all types of growers!
Owing to its part-Indica genetic lineage, it grows with apical dominance and when coupled with pruning and other training techniques, this makes for a fantastic ‘sea of green’ style grow. Not only does this method deliver heavy yields of high-quality cannabis, it does so without using the minimum amount of electricity. In addition to being able to produce between 500 – 650 g/m² of dense, sticky buds, in less than 9 weeks of flower, this strain is very forgiving to mistakes such as overwatering making it great for beginner growers. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – final height is 1.2 m indoors and 1.6 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect range.
- Training – a strain this good is rarer than spotting Bigfoot himself. Make the most of it using low-stress training to create additional bud sites.
A Versatile Strain
This fast-acting hybrid is perfect for those looking for stimulation during the day and relaxation in the evening – a truly versatile strain. Big Foot has a musky, aromatic smell which is reminiscent of incense and translates very well when turned into concentrates such as shatter.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.