Black Cherry Punch feminized seeds
Black Cherry Punch from Pyramid Seeds is an Indica-dominant cannabis strain that packs a punch with its 25% THC and brings a lot of sweet berry aromas and tastes. Blessed with a rich terpene profile, this feminized strain brings an instant pain relief phasing in a surge of uplifting spirits.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Berry-tasting relaxed evening
- Black Cherry Kush x Cherry Pie
- 350+ g/m² indoors750 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 days
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 25 %
- 1 %
Black Cherry Punch: A True Cherry Bomb
Black Cherry Punch was developed through the breeding of a Black Cherry Kush with Cherry Pie. These two colorful parents are what gives Black Cherry her characteristic purple buds and orange hairs coming from those resin packed flowers. With both parents delivering relaxing, mood-lifting effects, it’s no surprise that Black Cherry Punch delivers this and then some.
Rich Yields Both Outdoor and Indoors
This plant is a strong grower with a flowering period of 8 – 9 weeks and yields of around 350 g/m2. Outdoor growers will have varying experiences depending on where they are, with the cooler Northern Hemisphere growers being able to harvest in September. Outdoor growers will also be able to benefit with yields of up to 0.75 – 1 kg per plant due to the unrestrictive space to grow but caution is advised due to her strong, pungent odor which can be smelt from far away. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Black Cherry Punch can reach a final height of 1.5 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.3 in veg, up to 1.7 in flower.
- Recommended grow technique: Supercropping – pinch your stems to limit height and increase THC levels.
- Recommended grow medium: Soil – go organic for rich, healthy roots.
Earthen, Cherry Flavors You Won’t Forget
Black Cherry Punch delivers flavors like no other with its rich terpene profile giving notes of cherry, earthy flavors, and blueberry pie, cutting through a woody aroma. These flavors paired with her intense cerebral high relax both mind and body without compromising on focus and provide an unforgettable experience.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.