Blueberry feminized seeds
Blueberry is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain carefully cultivated by Dutch Passion Seeds in partnership with DJ Short to cross Juicy Fruit with an Afghani landrace strain to give a fast hitting, Indica-dominant hybrid which has up to 26% THC and blooms in 9 weeks!
- Dutch Passion
- Legen - wait for it - dary
- 1st prize HTCC 20003rd prize HTCC 2001
- 300 g/m² indoors
- 63 days
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 22 - 26 %
Fast Growing and Fast Flowering
Growing Blueberry can be a demanding task and isn’t recommended for beginners. However, given the right conditions and training, experienced indoor growers can expect to harvest up to 600 g/m2 of pungent, rock hard buds after a short 9 weeks of flower. She can be temperamental with her feed, so a low veg EC is recommended.
Blueberry is full of flavor, grows rapidly during all stages of the cycle, and has heavy yields – you will struggle to find a strain which ticks more boxes than her! Winner of the 2000 High Times Cannabis Cup, this strain has received international recognition for her quality and is a favourite in coffee shops to this day.
- Recommended light schedule – veg: 18/6, flower: 12/12
- HPS or LED lighting – 600 W
- Max EC of water – veg: 1.2, flower: 1.6
- Water pH – 5.8 – 6.2
- Grow room temperature below 25 ˚C
- Moderate grow difficulty
A Fruity Indica
Blueberry, with a THC content of up to 21%, is one of the most exquisite cannabis strains on the market. This Indica-dominant hybrid has a strong couch lock effect, which is excellent for medical users. Her heavenly aroma - earthy with strong berry and pine notes – will make your mouth water.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.