Blueberry OG feminized seeds
Blueberry OG from Barney’s Farm is a product of crossing two legendary strains - Blueberry and OG Kush. Barney’s Farm had high expectations with this strain and she has delivered, rewarding growers with 700g/m²-1000g/plant after 8 weeks with a high 20% THC. Relax with the psychoactive effects and powerful aromas of this brilliant hybrid.
- Barney's Farm
- Intriguing combination of high and stone
- BlueBerry x OG Kush
- 100 cm
- 600 - 700 g/m² indoors1000 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
Large Yielding, Potent OG Hybrid With Blueberry Written All Over
Blueberry OG from Barney’s Farm is a product of crossing two legendary strains - Blueberry and OG Kush. As is to be expected - it’s a powerful, high yielding, berry smelling Indica with highly psychoactive effects that’s easy to grow both indoors and outdoors.
This 70% Indica-dominant Hybrid of two already great strains lives up to expectations: Growing fast and vigorous, with great resistance to mold, mildew and pests. The height is 100cmand usually finishing flowering in just 8weeks indoors, or by the middle of October, it performs well both indoors and outdoors. When given enough roots space, the grower will be rewarded with an excellent yield that can go up to 1000g/plant outdoors or in hydro or 600-700g/m2 when grown in SOG. Easy to grow, finishing early and highly potent Blueberry OG is great strain for experienced growers and beginners alike.
- Recommended Nutrients: Canna
- Recommended Techniques: SoG, ScrOG and FIMing to control height and structure.
- Lighting: during vegetation responds well to FL 400W and during flowering HID 600W lights.
- Usually testing at ~20% THC and <1% CBD
- Optimal container size would be +20L
Blueberry OG: Powerful And Potent
The aromas of Blueberry OG are a citrusy mix of lemon and orange and the flavors are rich and musky with blueberry, citrus and hints of pine. The effects that you can expect are strong and long-lasting, influenced by her Sativa genes: uplifting and cerebral, euphoric and giggly, leaving you fully relaxed and sedated afterwards.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.