Bubblegum XL feminized seeds
Bubblegum XL by RQS is a Sativa dominant hybrid, a cross between Power Plant and Santa Maria. With its heritage coming from landrace and heirloom strains, this cannabis strain will satisfy and delight both new users and connoisseurs with its cannabinoid and terpene profiles, potency and flavor.Read more
Bubblegum XL - Tasty and Potent Sativa
With its Sativa heritage, Bubblegum XL will grow vigorous and bushy and if allowed for enough root space and vegetation time, it can grow tall too, reaching 200cm. Like most Sativas, Bubblegum XL prefers sunnier, warmer and drier climates but does well indoors and in greenhouses too. Dense and hard, long buds will fill out numerous branches from top to bottom and branches may need some support to help them deal with the buds weight in the final weeks of flowering. Dark green in color, buds will be filled with yellow and orange hairs and coated with resinous trichomes.
- Sativa dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Power Plant and Santa Maria;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks indoors or by mid-October outdoors;
- Height is 80-140cm indoors, 160-200cm outdoors;
- Yield is 450-500g/m2, 400-450g per plant;
- Usually testing at 19% THC with ~1% CBD.
Potent and Full of Flavor
Effects are strong, cerebral, energetic, uplifting, euphoric, relaxed and calming. Flavors are sweet and candy-like with tropical and fruity undertones. Aromas are earthy and woody with hints of citrus, fruit, herbs and spices.
- Brand Royal Queen Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Perfect leisure
- Genetics Power Plant x Santa Maria
- Height 80 - 140 cm indoors160 - 200 cm outdoors
- Yield 450 - 500 g/m² indoors
400 - 450 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish October
- Genotype 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- THC 19 %
- CBD Low
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)