Bubblegum XL feminized seeds
Bubblegum XL by RQS is a Sativa dominant hybrid, a cross between Power Plant and Santa Maria. With its heritage coming from landrace and heirloom strains, this cannabis strain will satisfy and delight both new users and connoisseurs with its cannabinoid and terpene profiles, potency and flavor.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Perfect leisure
- Power Plant x Santa Maria
- 80 - 140 cm indoors160 - 200 cm outdoors
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors400 - 450 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 15 - 23 %
- ~ 1
Bubblegum XL - Tasty and Potent Sativa
With its Sativa heritage, Bubblegum XL will grow vigorous and bushy and if allowed for enough root space and vegetation time, it can grow tall too, reaching 200cm. Like most Sativas, Bubblegum XL prefers sunnier, warmer and drier climates but does well indoors and in greenhouses too. Dense and hard, long buds will fill out numerous branches from top to bottom and branches may need some support to help them deal with the buds weight in the final weeks of flowering. Dark green in color, buds will be filled with yellow and orange hairs and coated with resinous trichomes.
- Sativa dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Power Plant and Santa Maria;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks indoors or by mid-October outdoors;
- Height is 80-140cm indoors, 160-200cm outdoors;
- Yield is 450-500g/m2, 400-450g per plant;
- Usually testing at 15-23% THC with ~1% CBD.
Potent and Full of Flavor
Effects are strong, cerebral, energetic, uplifting, euphoric, relaxed and calming. Flavors are sweet and candy-like with tropical and fruity undertones. Aromas are earthy and woody with hints of citrus, fruit, herbs and spices.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.