CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Autoflower feminized seeds
CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Auto is a feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain brought to you by Seed Stockers. This Sativa-dominant hybrid is perfectly crafted for medicinal use with THC and CBD levels equally balanced at 9%.
- Seed Stockers (Spain)
- Citrusy mood
- CBD Skunk Haze x Auto Amnesia
- 75 - 110 cm indoors100 cm outdoors
- 85 days
- Sativa dominant
- 9 %
- 9 %
CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze: A Beautifully Crafted Medicinal Strain
CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Auto is a feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain created by Seed Stockers. She is a Sativa-dominant hybrid obtained by combining CBD Skunk Haze and an autoflowering variety of Amnesia. THC/CBD levels are balanced at approximately 9% each making this the perfect strain for medicinal users.
This powerful healing strain allows cultivators to obtain their very own CBD-rich plants in only 12 weeks from seed to harvest and potential yields of up to 400 g/m2. Over the last few years, medicinal cannabis has gained a lot of momentum as more and more studies and anecdotes report its effectiveness at treating stress, anxiety and chronic pain as well relieving the side effects of chemotherapy. CBD 1:1 Silver Lime Haze Auto is guaranteed to provide dense, resinous buds which makes her excellent for cannabis extractions, this can be particularly useful for medicinal users who often like to consume their cannabis via non-traditional methods such as through oils, edibles or waxes.
- Short height – She reaches a final height of 1.1 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio.
A Delicate Lemony Buzz
True to her namesake, this strain is refreshing in both flavor and aroma with a distinct lemon and lime taste and intense citrus aroma. Her perfectly balanced Indica/Sativa ratio makes for a very pleasant high that is uplifting and provides a mild buzz without getting too intense.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.