CBD Critical Cure feminized seeds
CBD Critical Cure is a CBD-rich cannabis strain from Barney’s Farm with Indica-dominant genetics aa greater than 1:1 CBD to THC ratio. A cross between Critical Kush and Shanti Bab’s CBD Enhanced strain, this high-performance hybrid is a fan-favourite due to her indoor yields of up to 600 g/m² and short 60-day flowering period.
- Barney's Farm
- Your favorite doctor
- Critical Kush x Shanti Baba’s CBD Enhanced Strain
- 90 - 100 cm
- 600 g/m² indoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Late September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 12 %
- 18 %
CBD Critical Cure: An Indica-dominant Hybrid Which Works Wonders
CBD Critical Cure is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain brought to you by the master growers at Barney’s Farm. A CBD-rich cannabis strain (18%), this Indica-dominant hybrid was born by crossing the illustrious Critical Kush with Shanti Baba’s CBD Enhanced Strain and is one of the best medical strains on the Barney’s Farm catalog.
Robust Genetics – Heavy Yields!
Growing CBD Critical Cure is simple. Her robust, Indica-dominant genetic lineage makes her ideal for budding enthusiasts and experienced growers alike. Like other Critical Kush hybrids, CBD Critical Cure grows very rapidly in the vegetative stage and during the early weeks of flower but slows down to focus on bud production during the last weeks of her 8 – 9 week flowering period. Indoor yields for this strain can exceed 600 g/m2 while outdoor growers can expect to bring in as much as 500 g per plant! Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – CBD Critical Cure reaches a final height of 0.9 – 1.0 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315 W CMH, Flower: 600 W HID.
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio
A Fantastic Medical Cannabis Strain
CBD Critical Cure has pale green, resinous buds and is well-suited to those who want the medical benefits of CBD from a strain which still contains small amounts of THC and lead– perfect for daytime use to help ease the symptoms of anxiety and chronic pain.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.