Chem Beyond Diesel CBD feminized seeds
Chem Beyond Diesel C.B.D. is a champion strain, ranked second at the prestigious 2018 Spannabis Cup. The result of the combination of the American Chem Dang and a high-quality European Diesel, It is rich in C.B.D. with a CBD:THC Ratio of 1:1 – 1:2 and has a unique sweet flavor that brings satisfaction to your life.Read more
Excellent CBD:THC Ratio for Medicinal Effects
Chem Beyond Diesel C.B.D is a feminized cannabis strain created by blending one of the most wanted American strains, Chem Dang and a European Diesel. The results were so phenomenal that this strain was ranked second at the 2018 Spannabis Champions Cup.
Chem Beyond Diesel can be cultivated in a closed space as well as outdoors and it requires medium skills. It’s dominant in Indica at 55% with 45% Sativa and grows beautifully in an 8-week cycle producing an amazing amount of buds. The leaves are dense and when the flowering is completed, it will be covered in a high amount of resin. We might say it took the best qualities of its parents. It is rich in CBD, 8-15%, and has a captivating and divine aroma and is recommended for therapeutic use, it’s low THC of 5-15% mean that it can achieve THC:CBD ratios of 1:1 – 1:2, making this strain incredibly powerful when it comes to medicinal use. Her large yields of 400-550g/m2 indoors and 400-700g/plant outdoors make this plant well worth the effort.
- The plant grows to a medium size.
- Responds well to LST to increase yield size.
- Nutrients: GHE, Canna, Coco Platinum Series,
- Use Defoliation to increase energy spent on growing buds instead of leaves.
- For indoor growing, use 700-900W LEDs with an 18hr Lighting Schedule.
Chem Beyond Diesel C.B.D.: Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice
What makes this strain unique is its incomparable scent of candy and hot spices, providing a delicious experience for your senses and sweet emotions. It will make you feel happy and full of life. Chem Beyond Diesel C.B.D. also has a positive effect on your body as it relieves anxiety and pain.
- Brand Sweet Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Great for medicinal use
- Genetics Chem Dawg x Unknown Diesel
- Awards 2nd Mejor CBD, Spannabis Champions Cup 2018
- Yield 400 - 550 g/m² indoors
400 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 45% Sativa / 55% Indica
- THC 5 - 12 %
- CBD 8 - 15 %