Chocolope feminized seeds
Chocolope from DNA Genetics is almost a pure Sativa, a cross between OG Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze. Growing tall and vigorous, finishing fast for a Sativa and producing a great yield of tasty and potent buds. A nice wake-and-bake strain.Read more
Chocolope - Chocolate Tasting Sativa
Chocolope is a regular cannabis strain, that grows fast and vigorous with numerous branches and if left untrained it can easily reach up to 200cm or more. Topping and FIMing, as well as SCROG methods, are all welcomed and commonly used when grown indoors, in order to keep the plants at manageable size and to increase the yield. It usually finishes in 8-10 weeks but it can take up to 2-3 weeks longer for some phenotypes to fully mature. Internodes are short with plenty of leaves, buds are fluffy and long and prone to mold.
- Sativa dominant (95%), cross between OG Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9+ weeks, or by late October or early November;
- Height is 120-150cm indoors, 120-220cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500-600g/m2 or ~500g per plant;
- Usually testing at 17-22% THC and <1% CBD.
Nice Wake-and-Bake Strain
It’s a great wake and bake strain and will help you start the date on the right note. Effects are energetic, cerebral, uplifting, leaving you focused, happy and hungry. Aromas and flavors are sweet, chocolate with earthy undertones.
- Brand DNA Genetics
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Insidious high
- Genetics OG Chocolate Thai X Cannalope Haze
- Awards Multiple Cup Winner
- Yield 500 - 600 g/m²
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Genotype 95% Sativa / 5% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)