Chocolope feminized seeds
Chocolope from DNA Genetics is almost a pure Sativa, a cross between OG Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze. Growing tall and vigorous, finishing fast for a Sativa and producing a great yield of tasty and potent buds. A nice wake-and-bake strain.
- DNA Genetics
- Insidious high
- OG Chocolate Thai X Cannalope Haze
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 500 - 600 g/m²
- 56 - 63 days
- 95% Sativa / 5% Indica
- No official information
Chocolope - Chocolate Tasting Sativa
Chocolope is a regular cannabis strain, that grows fast and vigorous with numerous branches and if left untrained it can easily reach up to 200cm or more. Topping and FIMing, as well as SCROG methods, are all welcomed and commonly used when grown indoors, in order to keep the plants at manageable size and to increase the yield. It usually finishes in 8-10 weeks but it can take up to 2-3 weeks longer for some phenotypes to fully mature. Internodes are short with plenty of leaves, buds are fluffy and long and prone to mold.
- Sativa dominant (95%), cross between OG Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9+ weeks, or by late October or early November;
- Height is 120-150cm indoors, 120-220cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500-600g/m2 or ~500g per plant;
- Usually testing at 17-22% THC and <1% CBD.
Nice Wake-and-Bake Strain
It’s a great wake and bake strain and will help you start the date on the right note. Effects are energetic, cerebral, uplifting, leaving you focused, happy and hungry. Aromas and flavors are sweet, chocolate with earthy undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.