Cookies Kush feminized seeds
Cookies Kush from Barney’s Farm is an award winning Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between two legendary cannabis strains - Girl Scout Cookie and OG Kush. Testing in at 20% THC with satisfying yields of 650g/m² – 400g/plant, this is a strain that lives up to the high expectations of her creators.
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- The best day to stay home
- Girl Scout Cookies x Rolex OG Kush
- Cannabis Cup Winner 2014
- 90 - 100 cm
- 650 g/m²
- 56 - 62 days
- late September
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 24 %
- 1.2 %
Cookies Kush: OG Kush Made into Cookies
Cookies Kush from Barney’s Farm is an award winning 70% Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between two legendary strains - Girl Scout Cookie and OG Kush. With genetics like that, the only outcome was to create a spectacular strain, and Cookies Kush doesn’t disappoint
By using the flavorsome and highly potent Girl Scout Cookies and crossing it with the even more potent and resilient OG Kush, Barney’s have created a strain that combines the best of both parents. Growing fast and vigorous, but usually staying at 90-100cm in height, both indoors and outdoors, it will grow many side branches that may need a bit of support in the later stages of flowering in order to handle the weight of trichome covered buds. Buds will resemble OG Kush more - hard, dense, sticky and smelly almost always testing over 20% THC with 1-2% CBD.
- Recommended Nutrients: Technaflora.
- Recommended Techniques: LST, SoG, Topping and Defoliation to increase maximum yields.
- Lighting: Responds well to FL 250-600W during vegetation and HID 250-600W lights.
- Yield is usually 500-650g/m2 indoors and up to 400g/plant outdoors.
A Perfect Night-Time Strain
By crossing GSC and OG Kush, the effects are a perfect blend of two - cerebral, energizing and euphoric at first, transitioning into a long-lasting body high, leaving you happy and relaxed. Aromas and flavors are sweet and sour, pungent and earthy, reminding you of Granny Smith apples and sweet lime with hints of mint.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.