Cookies Kush feminized seeds
Cookies Kush from Barney’s Farm is an award winning Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between two legendary cannabis strains - Girl Scout Cookie and OG Kush. Testing in at 24% THC with satisfying yields of 650g/m² – 400g/plant, this is a strain that lives up to the high expectations of her creators.Read more
Cookies Kush: OG Kush Made Into Cookies
Cookies Kush from Barney’s Farm is an award winning 70% Indica-dominant hybrid. It's a cross between two legendary strains - Girl Scout Cookie and OG Kush. With genetics like that, the only outcome was a spectacular strain, and Cookies Kush doesn’t disappoint.
By using the flavorsome and highly potent Girl Scout Cookies and crossing it with the even more potent and resilient OG Kush, Barney’s has created a strain that combines the best of both parents. Growing fast and vigorous, it usually stays at 90-100cm in height, both indoors and outdoors. It will grow many side branches that may need a bit of support in the later stages of flowering in order to handle the weight of trichome covered buds. Buds will resemble OG Kush more - hard, dense, sticky, and smelly, almost always testing over 20% THC with 1-2% CBD.
- Recommended Nutrients: Technaflora.
- Recommended Techniques: LST, SoG, topping and defoliation to increase maximum yields.
- Lighting: Responds well to FL 250-600W during vegetation and HID 250-600W lights.
- Yield is usually 500-650g/m2 indoors and up to 400g/plant outdoors.
A Perfect Night Time Strain
By crossing GSC and OG Kush, the effects are a perfect blend. An energizing, euphoric high at first, transitioning into a long lasting body high, leaving you happy and relaxed. Aromas and flavors are sweet and sour, pungent and earthy, reminding you of Granny Smith apples and sweet lime with hints of mint.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Photoperiod
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect The best day to stay home
- Genetics Girl Scout Cookies x Rolex OG Kush
- Awards Cannabis Cup Winner 2014
- Height 90 - 100 cm
- Harvest 650 g/m² indoors
- Indoor flowering time 55 - 60 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 24 %
- CBD 1.2 %
- DavM18 December 2019
- Soleil Blanc5 October 2019
- DG9 June 2019
- Ch33cH28 September 2019
- Lou_Grows3 August 2019
- The420Century1 March 2020
- OneBadBishhhhh16 January 2020
- squeeb5 December 2019