Cream 47 feminized seeds
Cream 47 is a top-quality strain created from blending Cream Caramel with a clone of AK 47. It has gorgeous stems and rich resin covered buds. It provides up to 650g/m2 indoors or 500-750g/plant outdoors, 21% THC and has powerful effects due to its balanced percentage of Indica and Sativa. Its sweet aroma is delightful.
- Sweet Seeds
- High turning into tender stone
- Cream Caramel x AK 47
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 500 - 650 g/m² indoors500 - 750 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Mid September
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 21 %
- 0.9 %
Excellent Yields and a Unique Look from this Beauty
Cream 47 is a superb hybrid cannabis strain formed by interbreeding Cream Caramel with a clone of AK 47. What we’ve got is a lady with multiple robust stems and clusters ready to amaze you with its exceptional product and formidable effects. This strain has won many awards in various championships around the world.
This strain is an equal 50/50 mix of Sativa and Indica genes and grows gracefully and during the process it might show some beautiful shades of violet or red. The cycle lasts about two months and the number of crops it gives is unbelievable. The THC level is very high, at 21%, although the CBD sits at 0,9%. Cream 47 is known for its vigorous yield production when it finishes blooming. The recommended harvest time if the plant is cultivated outdoors is early autumn.
- The plant produces an ample amount of resin.
- LST, Topping are recommended
- According to grow diaries, BioBizz Bloom, or Bio-Boom added during he blooming may help to increase crops
- Lights during vegetation: 150W LED, flowering lights: 600W HID
Smell: Enticing, Taste: Delicious, Effects: Balanced Between Body and Mind
It is called Cream for a reason. This lady is super-sweet, delicate and warm. It has earthy tones of wood, musk and humus blended with a caramel scent. You will feel like you are surfing through emotions. Due to its balanced Indica-Sativa amount, Cream 47 provides a well-distributed high throughout your body and mind. It can create a state of relaxation and excitement at the same time.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.