Critical Kush feminized seeds
Critical Kush from Barney's Farm is a benchmark Indica for growers of any skill level. It gives a hefty 650g/m² yield of buds with 25% THC and is widely popular for a long lasting stone effect giving peace of mind and physical relaxation.
- Barney's Farm
- Enormous relaxation
- Critical Mass x O.G. Kush
- 100 - 110 cm
- 650 g/m² indoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Late Septemder
- 100% Indica
- 25 %
- 1.8 %
Critical Kush: Hefty Yielding Pure Indica
Critical Kush by Barney's Farm is a 100% Indica, a product of genetic love between Critical Mass and O.G. Kush. With a THC level of 25%, simplicity in growing and high resistance to temperature fluctuations, it is a favorite bud of many growers.
The Critical Kush strain has a relatively small size when cultivated indoors, reaching 100 cm. When the harvest time comes, the top of the plant becomes purple, and resinous buds covered by crystals begin to appear. After 55-60 days of flowering indoors, the strain can bring generous 650 g/m2 of smelly, dense THC-rich buds. The plant has a strong smell during the flowering period, so carbon filters will be a real help for indoor growers. Outdoors, Critical Kush can be cultivated throughout a temperate climate zone and is ready to harvest by the end of September.
- Due to its lush structure, a humid climate can cause problems
- Beware of powdery mildew
- LST-bending and SCRoG can be applied to increase the yield
- For indoor growing, the minimal volume of the pot should be 15 L and pH level in water should be close to 6
- Growing temperature: 24-27C (optimal: 26C)
The Kush That Will Crush Your Sorrow
The Critical Kush buds give a classic Indica stone effect, which can help to get rid of fatigue, insomnia or stress. All you have to do is to sink into a sofa and relax.
- Toxic Fruit
- Mr. Irresistible
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.