Dark Devil Auto feminized seeds
Dark Devil Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds – a Spanish cannabis seedbank known for their high quality autoflowers. Resulting as a cross between the popular Big Devil XL and a development ruderalis, this Sativa-dominant autoflower delivers up to 600g/m² of high quality cannabis in less than 9 weeks from germination.
- Sweet Seeds
- Leaving sorrows behind
- Big Devil XL Auto
- 1st Auto del Año, High Life Cup 2014
- 80 - 130 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors50 - 200 g/plant outdoors
- 60 days
- 55% Sativa / 40,31% Indica / 4,69% Ruderalis
- 15 - 20 %
- 0.9 %
Dark Devil Auto: Tall, Dark And Handsome
Dark Devil Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain available from Sweet Seeds. This dark colored hybrid offers the ideal balance between Indica and Sativa characteristics: a medium-sized plant with excellent bud production offering heavy yields of entirely purple flowers in a very fast flowering time!
Dark Devil Auto was created as a cross between Big Devil XL and a ruderalis to introduce autoflowering properties to a world class strain known for its dazzling purple color and excellent production of dense, heavy buds. With indoor yields between 400-600g/m2 indoors and 50-200g/plant outdoors, this strain is a fantastic yielder! Those who love cannabis strains with a twist will enjoy growing Dark Devil Auto. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – grows to a final height between 0.8-1.3 m indoors and slightly taller outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.2 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Recommended lighting: minimum 450W LED.
- Recommended nutrient range: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
- Recommended grow room temperature: keep night-time temperatures below 18 ˚C to deepen the purple color.
A Devilishly Good Autoflower
Owing to its Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, this plant produces large, dense, purple buds which can even turn black under the right conditions! Dark Devil Auto grows beautiful flowers which have a sweet, fruity smell with hints of citrus and incense, making this an excellent choice for growers with a refined palette for artisanal, terpene loaded cannabis strains.