Dark Devil Auto feminized seeds
Dark Devil Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds – a Spanish cannabis seedbank known for their high quality autoflowers. Resulting as a cross between the popular Big Devil XL and a development ruderalis, this Sativa-dominant autoflower delivers up to 600g/m² of high quality cannabis in less than 9 weeks from germination.
- Sweet Seeds
- Leaving sorrows behind
- Big Devil XL Auto
- 1st Auto del Año, High Life Cup 2014
- 80 - 130 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors50 - 200 g/plant outdoors
- 60 days
- 55% Sativa / 40,31% Indica / 4,69% Ruderalis
- 15 - 20 %
- 0.9 %
Dark Devil Auto: Tall, Dark And Handsome
Dark Devil Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain available from Sweet Seeds. This dark colored hybrid offers the ideal balance between Indica and Sativa characteristics: a medium-sized plant with excellent bud production offering heavy yields of entirely purple flowers in a very fast flowering time!
Dark Devil Auto was created as a cross between Big Devil XL and a ruderalis to introduce autoflowering properties to a world class strain known for its dazzling purple color and excellent production of dense, heavy buds. With indoor yields between 400-600g/m2 indoors and 50-200g/plant outdoors, this strain is a fantastic yielder! Those who love cannabis strains with a twist will enjoy growing Dark Devil Auto. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – grows to a final height between 0.8-1.3 m indoors and slightly taller outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.2 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Recommended lighting: minimum 450W LED.
- Recommended nutrient range: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
- Recommended grow room temperature: keep night-time temperatures below 18 ˚C to deepen the purple color.
A Devilishly Good Autoflower
Owing to its Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, this plant produces large, dense, purple buds which can even turn black under the right conditions! Dark Devil Auto grows beautiful flowers which have a sweet, fruity smell with hints of citrus and incense, making this an excellent choice for growers with a refined palette for artisanal, terpene loaded cannabis strains.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.