Devil Cream Auto feminized seeds
Devil Cream Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain created by Sweet Seeds as a cross between the popular Dark Devil Auto and another high-quality autoflower Black Cream Auto to yield an Indica-dominant strain which offers up to 600 g/m² of dense, sticky buds in as little as 8 weeks from germination.
- Sweet Seeds (Spain)
- Dark Devil Auto x Black Cream Auto
- 1st Auto del Año, High Life Cup 2014
- 70 - 120 cm
- 350 - 600 g/m² indoors40 - 175 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 17,5 % Sativa / 78,59% Indica / 3,91% Ruderalis
- 15 - 20 %
- 0.8 %
Devil Cream Auto: 3rd Generation Dark Devil Cross
Devil Cream Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Sweet Seeds as a cross between Dark Devil Auto and Black Cream Auto. This Indica-dominant hybrid autoflower is a fantastic choice for growers of all skill levels and thrives when grown indoors.
If you are looking for a stress-free way to get impressive yields of dark purple, trichome-covered buds then Devil Cream Auto is the strain for you. Owing to its autoflowering genetics, this strain produces between 350-600 g/m2 indoors, and 40-175 g/plant outdoors, of medical grade cannabis in less than 8 weeks from seed to harvest. Her tall stemmed flowers grow heavy towards the end of the flower and may require support in the final weeks. It’s difficult to truly appreciate the beauty of this strain without growing it yourself so here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium plant – this strain reaches a final height of roughly 1 meter indoors and up to 1.4 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 450 W LED min.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
A Visually Pleasing Plant
Devil Cream Auto has large, dense flowers or varying shades of purple which are decorated with bright orange pistils and a blanket of trichomes. If you are after visual appeal, look no further than this high-quality cannabis strain which has a sweet, citrus aroma.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.