Dr. Grinspoon feminized seeds
Dr. Grinspoon from Barney’s Farm is one of the most unique cannabis strains out there. This pure Sativa heirloom strain takes 90-95days to finish flowering but with patience, users will be handsomely rewarded with 300-400g/m² or 300g/plant yield of powerful, high-quality buds, boasting 20% THC. This is not a strain for the faint-hearted.
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- Happy austronaut
- Heirloom Sativa Strain
- 140 - 160 cm
- 350 g/m²
- 90 - 95 days
- Mid November
- 100% Sativa
- 26 %
- 0.4 %
Dr. Grinspoon: A Truly Unique Heirloom Sativa
Dr. Grinspoon from Barney’s Farm is one of the most unique strains out there. This pure heirloom Sativa cannabis strain will grow tall and take 90-95days to finish flowering. It will have modest yield, but the quality of buds makes it all worth it.
The strain got its name after the legendary cannabis activist - Dr. Lester Grinspoon, you can count on the fact that there aren’t many strains like Dr. Greenspoon out there. The strain grows tall, reaching a height of 140-160cm indoors, 150-170 outdoors and gets there fast, but once it starts flowering it resembles a grape tree more than a cannabis plant - due to its fluffy buds with almost separated calyxes. It stretches a lot during flowering so make sure that you provide them with enough space. It’s quite sensitive and requires a bit of experience and care as it matures.
- Recommended Nutrients: GHE, Real Growers.
- Lighting: recommended vegetation lights are HID 600W, moving to LED 3000W during flowering.
- Techniques: responds well to LST and Topping.
- Yield is 300-400g/m2 indoors or up to 300g/plant outdoors.
- Usually testing at ~25% THC and <1% CBD.
Pure Sativa Experience, a Reward for All That Finish Growing
The effects are extremely strong, fast-acting and long-lasting; this strain is not for beginners. User will feel energetic, cerebral, talkative and focused. The flavors are rich and pungent with hints of honey, pine and earth. The aromas are complex - lemony and tangy, reminding you of Sumac and tropical fruit.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.