Eleven Roses feminized seeds
A high quality cannabis strain, which Delicious Seeds describes as their best work, Eleven Roses is the result of three years of refinement of the original Sugar Black Rose. Bringing in as much as 600 g/m² of dense, sticky cannabis in less than 60 days of flower, this strain is unpretentious and well-suited to all conditions! No doubts – growing her is a bed of roses!
- Delicious Seeds
- 11 steps to bliss
- Appalachian Kush x Sugar Black Rose
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 150 cm outdoors
- 600 g/m² indoors 2000 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Mid September
- 100% Indica
- 24.8 %
Eleven Roses: A High Performance Hybrid With Purple Buds!
Eleven Roses is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Delicious Seeds as a cross between Sugar Black Rose – a Delicious Seeds flagship which has received over 30 prizes for her high quality genetics – and Appalachian Kush to yield a high performance hybrid with excellent results.
Eleven Roses is well suited for all growing conditions and owing to her genetic lineage, Eleven Roses turns a dark purple colour toward the end of flower due to the formation of cyanopigments in her buds and leaves. This occurs naturally outdoors due to changes in climate towards the end of flower, but can be promoted artificially by dropping the night-time temperatures in the tent by 10°C. Indoor yields for this strain are 600 g/m2 and up to 950 g/plant outdoors – truly an enormous plant! Here's more further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Eleven Roses has a final height of 1.4 m indoors and up to 1.8 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients For Marijuana Plants.
Sugar Black Rose But Better!
Eleven Roses has a unique smell, taste and appearance, which is reminiscent of Sugar Black Rose, but with some metallic and earthy notes and hints of fruit. Her pungent aroma is well-matched to her relaxing effect, which is fantastic for evening consumption to help relax and aid sleep.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.