Feminized Mix seeds (Sensi Seeds)
Feminized Mix from Sensi Seeds is a pack of feminized Sativa and Indica seeds boasting a short flowering time and ideal for growing in warm and sunny climates. It’s a lucky dip of flavor profiles, aroma, and growing capabilities. Each order will provide external details once received.
- Sensi Seeds (Netherlands)
- Is mix
- A surprise awaits...!
- Mix of Indica and Sativa seeds
- No official information
Feminized Mix Growing from Sensi Seeds: A Lucky Dip of Quality Seeds
Feminized Mix is a completely random mix of seeds, produced by Sensi Seeds. This allows the grower to pick completely new strains which you would have never considered before. The mix has been well received by growers due to the mystery of what you will get.
Feminized Mix provides completely different strains in each seed you order. For this reason, we can only give general advice on growing when purchasing this product. As a general rule for indoor growing, be sure to give each seed plenty of space as you will not know how big or wide, they will grow into by the time of harvesting. Outdoors, be sure to give the plants plenty of room, in an area with plenty of sunlight with nutrient-dense soil beneath it. For every seed you get, be sure to look up growing details of the strain on our website in order to get the maximum yield out of every plant.
- The perfect mix for new growers.
- Sativa and Indica flowers are roughly 50/50 for total seed content.
- Best suited for sunny environments outdoors.
- Plants will be identifiable as Sativa or Indica during flowering time.
Experience New Tastes and Aromas
Like many strains in the Sensi Seeds catalog, the feminized varieties in the Feminized Mix boast incredible flavour profiles. It is no wonder that these ladies have won many awards, including several Cannabis Cup awards.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.