G14 auto feminized seeds
G14 Auto is an autoflowering hybrid bred by Fast Buds as a cross between the legendary G13 Hash Plant and two different phenotypes of Lowryder. With her Indica-dominant genetics, this feminized autoflower is a favorite among indoor growers due to her small height, short 8 weeks flowering and heavy 550g/m2 yields of dense, resinous buds.
- FastBuds (USA)
- Total, immersive relaxation
- G13 HP x Lowryder phenotypes
- 60 - 110 cm
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoors70 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- 18 %
- < 1
G14 Auto: Crossing the Two Legends
G14 Auto is a hybrid cross between the legendary G13 Hash Plant and two different phenotypes of Lowryder. Made with stealth and guerilla grows in mind, this strain packs a lot in a small space and will satisfy beginners and professional growers alike.
This Indica-dominant hybrid completes her flowering cycle in just 8 – 9 weeks from seed, stays under 100 cm and yields very nicely, especially considering her smaller, compact stature. Staying true to her Indica genetics, her buds are dense, hard and pungent. She’s well-suited for both beginners and commercial growers. Her high 18% THC content and heavy yields make the G14 Auto a strain welcome in any grow-room! Due to her Ruderalis heritage and high resin-production, she has great resistance to pests and disease making her suitable for outdoor growers.
- Medium to Tall height – Depending on phenotype, G14 Auto reaches a final height between 60 – 120 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.3 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Yield: 400 – 550 g/m2 (SOG); up to 70 – 250 g/plant outdoors.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio.
An Excellent Night-Time Strain
Due to its G14 HP heritage and relatively high potency, the effects will usually be ones we associate with all Indica dominant strains - strong, long lasting, relaxing and sedative - couch locked. While the aromas are usually pungent, sweet and lemony with earthy and woody undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.