Girl Scout Cookies Auto feminized seeds
Crossing the original Californian Girl Scout Cookies strain with Canadian Ruderalis, FastBuds have created an autoflowering GSC variety that finishes in 8-9 weeks, can be grown both indoors and outdoors, and produces up to 650g/m² of high quality buds that test at whopping 22% THC.
- A portion of vivacity and good mood
- Girl Scout Cookies x Ruderalis
- 60 - 100 cm
- 500 - 650 g/m² indoors70 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- 22 %
- 0.6 %
Girl Scout Cookies – a cross between OG Kush and Durban Poison – has been winning awards since its introduction to the grower’s scene and has become a breeding material for many great new strains. This autoflowering variety from FastBuds is a cross between original American GSC and Canadian Ruderalis which, after years of development, provides for the original Cookies experience with fast finishing autoflowers.
Girl Scout Cookies Auto: Cookie Garden
GSC Auto inherited the slightly higher leaf to bud ratio of its original parents and will produce smaller, but denser and harder buds, making it a bit harder to trim. Crossing the original GSC with Ruderalis provided a slightly bigger and better bud structure, better immunity, and resistance to pests and disease and, unlike the GSC, which is a bit sensitive, this autoflowering variety can be grown both indoors and outdoors - allowing growers around the world to have a Cookies experience and see for themselves if it lives up to its hype. Just like the original GSC, this auto version won’t be the biggest plant in your grow room, but it will have nice branching and tight internode development. Some phenotypes will exhibit reddish or orange hues to their buds and leaves, especially if the night temperatures are a few degrees colder. GSCs are known for their potency and the autoflowering version isn’t different in that regard, usually testing over 20% THC.
- Girl Scout Cookies finish in 8-9 weeks from sprouting;
- GSC Auto can handle extra feeding, so increase the nutrients for best results;
- GSC Auto will have strong and earthy smells, so a carbon filter should be used indoors;
- One square meter of GSC indoor produces 500-650 grams of high quality buds;
- Outdoor yields vary between 70-300g/plant; and
- THC content – 22%, CBD content 0,6%.
Great For Recreational And Medicinal Users Alike
The name of this strain betrays its smell and taste. The aroma is a mix of a sweet and a caramel smell like in a pastry shop. The taste is sweet and deep with a hint of candies and caramel and a nice aftertaste. GSC has a well-balanced Indica/Sativa buzz that is very social and creative, without paranoia, anxiety, or couch lock. Used medicinally, GSC Auto is great for relieving chronic pain, neuropathy, muscle spasms, and treating PTSD, and multiple sclerosis, as well as treating epilepsy, asthma, epilepsy, glaucoma, migraines, other ailments.
- Riff Raff
- Freeky Peeky
- Speed Devil
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.