Glookies feminized seeds
Glookies from Barney’s Farm is an Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain with an all-star genetic lineage. Resulting from a cross between Gorilla Glue and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, this sensational hybrid delivers up to 800 g/m² of pungent, resin covered, medical grade cannabis after a flowering period of less than 10 weeks.
- Barney's Farm
- Begin your own mind trip
- Gorilla Glue x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
- 100 cm indoors180 cm outdoors
- 700 - 800 g/m² indoors2000 - 3000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 25 %
Glookies: All-Star Genetics
Glookies is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Barney’s Farm. It is a cross between two legendary USA strains, Gorilla Glue and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. They created a strain that offers the best of each powerful parent and offers heavy yields of large, dense and sticky buds.
The best way to grow Glookies is indoors, using a soilless hydroponic setup (70:30 coco coir/perlite) with powerful LED lighting, which really allows you to hit the upper end of the 700 – 800 g/m2 average indoor yield for this strain. Your returns can be improved even further by growing this strain outside. Outdoors growers can expect up to 3 kg per plant if given the correct growing conditions. Indoor flowering time for Glookies is 9-10 weeks and outdoor growers can harvest at the start of October. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Glookies reaches a final indoor height of 1m and a huge 1.8m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
- Recommended grow style: SCRoG (screen of green) due to her tall, flexible branches.
Sweet And Nutty
As is expected, Glookies has a complex nutty smell and tastes of diesel and lime, owing to its wonderfully aromatic parents. The freshness of the Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies really shines through, leading to buds with excellent visual appeal and an equally impressive euphoric effect which will leave you glued to the couch.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.