Glue Kripple feminized seeds
Available as feminized cannabis seeds, Glue Kripple from Dr. Krippling is a take on the original Gorilla Glue strain that took the world by storm when introduced. Loaded with 25% THC, this Indica-dominant hybrid features high potency and extreme resin production. With yields going up to 550-650g/m2 and 8-week flowering, Glue Kripple is a new-generation beast!
- Dr Krippling Seeds
- Trichome covered Indica
- Gorilla Glue x Unknown Dr. Krippling strain
- 100 - 150 cm indoors150 – 250 cm outdoors
- 550 - 650 g/m² indoors
- 56 days
- Mid October
- 25 %
Fast-Flowering And Resinous Indica
Inspired by the world-famous Gorilla Glue line, Glue Kripple is an Indica-dominant cannabis hybrid bred from Gorilla Glue and a secret strain from Dr. Krippling. As with most cannabis strains from the GG line, potency and resin production are two main features breeders tend to focus on and Glue Kripple is no different, usually testing at whopping 25% THC, which gives hope to its further pharmaceutical use and implications.
The Glue Kripple plants grow compact with a sturdy frame usually reaching 100-150cm indoors with yields going up to 550-650g/m2. With a short indoor flowering stage taking 56 days, the strain offers a fast turnaround, which is best utilized in a continuous SOG setup. In the outdoor environment, the strain grows much taller shooting up to 150-250cm in height and is ready to harvest by early October (in the northern hemisphere).
- With 25% THC and high resin production it’s a good choice for concentrates
- For best flavors and aromas, organic nutrients and good soil mix are recommended
- Plants like a lot of light, so 1000W HPS or equivalent should be used
- If cultivated outdoors, areas with plenty of sun would be a better option
Glue Kripple: Feel A Potent Relaxation Creeping
Featuring peppery and herbal aromas and flavors with light citrusy undertones, Glue Kripple has very strong and long-lasting effects, which is a common genetic thread among the Gorilla family. With its high THC content of 25% the strain brings euphoric feelings in the beginning with a nice body relaxation finish. Besides, Glue Kripple’s Indica heritage makes it a good choice for users seeking for a relief from pain or insomnia. In higher doses, it can glue you to the couch.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.