Gorilla Auto (Gorilla Glue #4 Auto) feminized seeds
Expert Gorilla Auto, most potent autoflowering cannabis strain from Experts Seeds tests at 23% THC. By acquiring the original cut of Gorilla Glue #4 and crossing it with high performing Ruderalis, Expert Seeds are able to offer it as autoflowering feminized seeds. This Sativa dominant hybrid will produce high yields both indoors and outdoors going up to 600g/m² or 300g per plant.
- Expert Seeds (EU)
- Nonstop stone
- Gorilla Glue Autoflowering
- 400 - 600 g/m2 indoors50 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 58 days
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 23 %
Expert Gorilla Auto: Extreme Potency
Expert Seeds have created this autoflowering marvel by adding Ruderalis genes to Gorilla Glue #4 - a strain known worldwide for its extreme potency and strength - since 2014 when it won SoCal and Michigan High Times Cups. Expert Gorilla Auto kept the high potency of its parent, measuring up to 23% THC but due to its Ruderalis genes, is able to finish in just 8-9 weeks from seed to harvest. It does not require any special attention or care and is therefore a great choice for novice growers. It prefers warm climates outdoors but does great indoors and in greenhouses.
- Sativa dominant hybrid (60%), a cross between Gorilla Glue #4 and Ruderalis;
- 12 plants per square meter are recommended in SOG;
- Can take increased feeding in full flower up to 1.4 EC;
- Performs best under 20/4 light cycle indoors.
Enough Power To Sedate A Number Of People
Expert Gorilla Auto boasts woody and earthy aromas and flavors with hints of chocolate and diesel. Due to its high THC content reaching 23%, her effects are euphoric, strong and long-lasting, leaving you happy, relaxed and hungry afterwards.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.