Great White Shark feminized seeds
Great White Shark feminized cannabis seeds develop into bushy plants covered in so many crystals that they shine in the dark. Excellent for all kinds of growers and for those who like mild-potent Indica effects. Let this sweet, floral strain eat you up!
- Green House Seeds
- Crushing stone
- Super Skunk x Brazilian x South Indian
- 1st Bio HTCC 1997
- 110 - 150 cm
- 800 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 14.94 %
- 0.18 %
- 0.25 %
She Won’t Bite
Great White Shark is a feminized cannabis strain that produces short bushy plants, with great yields of medicinally appropriate buds that smell like sweet roses. Don’t let its name scare you! It’s excellent for novice growers and consumers.
Great White Plant
This Indica-dominant strain has been in the market for over 20 years for very good reasons. Its plants grow short, branchy and bushy, but with big fat flowers covered in huge amounts of crystals. Great for stealth cultivation or small indoor operations.
When the following pH and EC levels, and flowering temperatures are reached, yields should be up to 1000 g per outdoors plant, and about 800 g/m2 when grown indoors:
- Flowering nutrients: 6.0-6.5 pH at 1.5-1.7 EC in soil; 5.6-5.8 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC in hydro
- Ideal temperatures: 20 C- 27 C / 68 F - 81F
- Flowering time: 9 weeks indoors; First week of October in the Northern hemisphere outdoors
- Commercial growers should consider using SOG and SCROG techniques to assure higher yields.
The Narcotic Shark
The effects of this strain will leave you very stoned and for so long that you will lose track of time, but it won’t knock out inexperienced users in small dosages. Its narcotic flowers smell like a variety of sweet flowers such as roses and violets.