Great White Shark CBD feminized seeds
Great White Shark CBD feminized seeds deliver small, bushy, cannabis plants that produce huge amounts of oily resin packed with a cannabinoid profile ideal for pain therapy, inflammation and anxiety relief. The soft aromatic profile that reminds of sweet fruits and roses!
- Green House Seeds
- Fruity remedy
- Super Skunk x Brazilian x South Indian x CBD
- 800 g/m² indoorsup to 900 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- Early October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 7 - 10 %
- 7 - 10 %
Great White Medicine
Great White Shark CBD is a feminized cannabis strain that takes the original Shark and gives it a better medicinal profile by bringing down its THC and increasing CBD to reach a 1:1 ratio. Still as resinous and sweet as its parental!
Great For Oil
This strain is awesome for small indoor environments and stealth operations. Plants will grow small, branchy and bushy. Resin production is very high, making it a great candidate for medicinal oil production.
Phenotype stability is near perfect, making it a great option for breeders and commercial growers. First-time cultivars will also appreciate how easy it is to grow.
By using the following temperatures, pH and EC levels, yields should be about 800 g/m2 when grown indoors, and up to 900 g per outdoors plant:
- Ideal temperatures: 20 C- 27 C / 68 F - 81F
- Flowering nutrients: in soil, 6.0-6.5 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC; in hydro, 5.5-5.8 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC
- Flowering Time: 9 weeks indoors; First week of October in the Northern hemisphere outdoors
- Commercial growers should consider using SOG and SCROG techniques to assure higher yields.
Shark With Fruity Flavors
This strain is as sweet as the original Great White Shark but with a more fruitful profile. Effects remind of those of the White Widow: muscle relaxing with slight head high. Ideal for anxiety, pain relief and to reduce inflammation.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.