Great White Shark CBD feminized seeds
But we have something even better to offer
Great White Shark CBD feminized seeds deliver small, bushy, cannabis plants that produce huge amounts of oily resin packed with a cannabinoid profile ideal for pain therapy, inflammation and anxiety relief. The soft aromatic profile that reminds of sweet fruits and roses!Read more
Great White Medicine
Great White Shark CBD is a feminized cannabis strain that takes the original Shark and gives it a better medicinal profile by bringing down its THC and increasing CBD to reach a 1:1 ratio. Still as resinous and sweet as its parental!
Great For Oil
This strain is awesome for small indoor environments and stealth operations. Plants will grow small, branchy and bushy. Resin production is very high, making it a great candidate for medicinal oil production.
Phenotype stability is near perfect, making it a great option for breeders and commercial growers. First-time cultivars will also appreciate how easy it is to grow.
By using the following temperatures, pH and EC levels, yields should be about 800 g/m2 when grown indoors, and up to 900 g per outdoors plant:
- Ideal temperatures: 20 C- 27 C / 68 F - 81F
- Flowering nutrients: in soil, 6.0-6.5 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC; in hydro, 5.5-5.8 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC
- Flowering Time: 9 weeks indoors; First week of October in the Northern hemisphere outdoors
- Commercial growers should consider using SOG and SCROG techniques to assure higher yields.
Shark With Fruity Flavors
This strain is as sweet as the original Great White Shark but with a more fruitful profile. Effects remind of those of the White Widow: muscle relaxing with slight head high. Ideal for anxiety, pain relief and to reduce inflammation.
- Brand Green House Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Fruity remedy
- Genetics Super Skunk x Brazilian x South Indian x CBD
- Height Short
- Yield 800 g/m² indoors
up to 900 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 63 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 7 - 10 %
- CBD 7 - 10 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)