Green Ninja feminized seeds
Green Ninja from Heavyweight Seeds is an excellent choice when stealth is required, it reacts great to all types of training, stays short and does not have a strong aroma - assuring maximum discretion. Available as feminized cannabis seeds, it will usually finish flowering in just 60 days and produce potent and tasty buds, going up to 550g/m² indoors under a 1000W HPS or equivalent.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- Calm like a ninja
- Northern Lights x Afghani
- 90 - 150 cm indoors 170 - 210 cm outdoors
- 500 - 550 g/m² indoors 800 g/plant outdoors
- 60 days
- Late September
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 22 %
- 1 %
Fast Finishing Indica With A Kick
Green Ninja is an Indica-dominant (70%) cannabis strain, a cross of two legendary strains - Northern Lights and Afghani. Due to its Northern Lights heritage, smells and aromas will not be as pungent or strong - which, with relatively short size and stature, give the Ninja its powers. Despite its short flowering time of just 60 days and small size, it will still produce high quality harvests, usually testing at 22% THC and 1% CBD, with yields going up to 500-500g/m2 or 800g/plant outdoors, where growers can expect to harvest in late September.
Green Ninja grows bushy and has great branching, making for many collateral, strong and sturdy branches that get filled with dense and hard, trichome covered buds. Indoors it will usually stay around 90-150cm, but if given enough root space and vegetation time it can grow up 170-210cm outdoors.
- Light to moderate defoliation will help to expose numerous buds to more direct light;
- Doesn’t need much nutrients, usually staying under 1.5 EC; and
- Great bud to leaf ratio and internodal spacing make for easy trim.
Green Ninja: Excellent Weapon Against Stress, Pain And Anxiety
Green Ninja delivers fruity flavors and aromas with spicy undertones. Effect are well-balanced between a cerebral and body high: relaxing, pain relieving, helping with stress, anxiety, and appetite.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.