Green Poison feminized seeds
Shows Off Her Award Winning Buds Straight Away
Green Poison is one of the best cannabis strains created by Sweet Seeds. It is a well-known hybrid that has won many prizes over the years in Europe and Latin America. A special detail about this strain is that it begins to bloom immediately, showing its beautiful buds from the beginning.
Green Poison is heavy on the Indica genes, with 70% and, therefore, has the form of a typical Indica-dominant plant. It has abundant buds covered in pleasant smelling resin and many surrounding leaves. However, this plant has 30% Sativa genes and for an experienced eye, this might be evident in its strong stem and branches. Green Poison rewards you with an amazing production of yield, netting you 500-650g/m2 when cultivated indoors and 500-700g/plant outdoors, that you can enjoy just 49 days after sprouting. What makes this plant suitable for any grower in any environment is its immunity to strong humidity, which makes it extremely resistant to molds and pest attacks.
- This plant’s THC content is 15-20% with a negligible CBD of 0.9%.
- Lighting: 150W FL during vegetation on an 18hr schedule, moving to 250W HID during flowering on a 12hr schedule.
- Recommended Nutrients: Atami, Cellmax, Bio Nova, Advanced Hydroponics of Holland.
- Techniques: LST and topping to increase bud production. Main-lining can be used to increase colas.
- The best time to gather the crops is early autumn.
Running Deep Inside Your Brain
Green Poison might be green but it's certainly not a poison. This plant has won the award for the best Indica of the year multiple times, thanks to her exceptional sweet scent mixed with earthy tones and a fruity and citrus flavor. Consumption may lead to intense joy, body lightness and sleep.
AKA seed bank. They create and preserve cannabis genetics, then we get them to you.Learn more
- Type of seeds
Regular or feminized. Pick feminized if you want female plants only.Learn more
- Type of seeds
Either autoflowering or photoperiod. Both have their pros and cons, but growing autos is easier.Learn more
- Suitable for growing
This strain is perfect for growing both indoors and outdoors.Learn more
- Effect *
Each strain produces a certain effect on your body. This is what you can expect from this variety.Learn more
Exceptional strains receive awards from the industry. If a strain has awards to its name, it's a sign for you to try it.Learn more
This is how much bud you can get from this variety come harvest time.Learn more
500 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- Indoor flowering time
The length of the flowering stage for photoperiod strains, or seed-to-harvest time for autoflowers.Learn more
- Outdoor finish
This is when your plant will be ready for harvest when grown outdoors. Make sure it's still warm enough by then!Learn more
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis
The ratio of Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis in this particular variety.Learn more
The main psychoactive compound in cannabis. The higher THC level, the more potent the strain.Learn more
This compound doesn't get you high but is known to be highly medicinal and calming.Learn more
*Herbies sells cannabis seeds exclusively as souvenirs that aren’t meant for cultivation or germination. Customers should be aware that the germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in most countries. Herbies sells cannabis seeds exclusively for collecting and preservation for future generations. We advise customers to check with their local laws before germination, as Herbies does not accept responsibility for the illegal use of our products.