Honey Peach Auto CBD feminized seeds
Honey Peach Auto CBD is a feminized autoflower rich in CBD. She grows well in limited spaces, producing 400-550g/m2 indoors, as remains quite short. This Indica-dominant cannabis strain has a unique, delicate fragrance with charming tastes of fruits and sweets and a THC:CBD ratio of 1:1 for a deep body and mind relaxation.
- Sweet Seeds
- Therapeutic stone
- 3rd CBD, Spannabis Champions Cup 2018
- 60 - 100 cm
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoors40 - 120 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 29% Sativa / 70% Indica / 1% Ruderalis
- 6 - 9 %
- 7 - 12 %
Good Looks, Strong Branches, and Satisfying Yield
Honey Peach Auto CBD is an auto-flowering cannabis strain from the fifth-generation developed by Sweet Seed breeders. The aim was to create a special strain that was rich in cannabidiol and had an exquisite scent. The results of which speak for themselves in the form of an exquisite strain that won the third prize for the Best CBD category in Barcelona in 2018.
Honey Peach Auto CBD grows into a beautiful, strong plant, with numerous branches and aromatic buds covered in resin; the typical features of an Indica-based strain. It is not difficult to grow it properly, as long as you’re very careful about the amount of light it requires. It may be cultivated indoors and outdoors, according to your possibilities and space. Usually, it takes just two months to reach maturity and will be 60-100cm tall. This strain will perform adequately outdoors, providing 40-120g/plant but will really show her potential indoors with yielding of 400-550g/m2. Thanks to her breeding, the CBD content is quite high, from 7-12% with a relatively low THC content with 6-9% to achieve a 1:1 – 1:1.5 THC:CBD ratio.
- Recommended Nutrients: Fox Farm.
- Low Stress Training (LST) can be used to increase bud production along the branches.
- Indoors, 1000W HID lighting can be used during vegetation and flowering on 20hr schedule.
- It consists of 70% Indica, 29.2% Sativa and 0.8% Ruderalis.
Honey Peach Auto CBD: A Delicate Scent with a Calming Touch
The main reason this strain was developed is for its delicate, charming fragrance that is her namesake. You can feel the honey sweetness, the subtle peach aroma with a distant citrus scent just to bring in some freshness. This plant calms the mind and eases the body.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.