ICE feminized seeds
ICE or Indica Crystal Extreme by RQS is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a three way cross between Afghan, Northern Lights and Skunk. Highly potent and super easy to grow, this cannabis strain finishes in just 8-10 weeks. Well-suited both for indoors and outdoors, ICE is a smart choice for beginners and experienced growers.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Waves of calm in the smooth ocean
- Afghan x Northern Light x Skunk
- 80 - 140 cm indoors180 - 220 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors500 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 70 days
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 16 - 20 %
- < 1
Easy-to-Grow Cannabis with Iconic Genetics
A combination of the legendary cannabis giants — Afghan, Northern Lights and Skunk — resulted in ICE, a marijuana strain marked with high potency and extreme resin production. Staying short to medium sized, Indica Crystal Extreme can take any type of training. During the flowering period, ICE is probably one of the fanciest cannabis plants displaying classic Indica features with big, fat fan leaves. Growing bushy and compact, it may require a little defoliation in order to expose the middle and bottom growth to the lights. Forming dense, hard and sticky buds from top to bottom, Indica Crystal Extreme finishes in just 8-10 weeks and yields around 500g, either per plant or per a square meter.
- Indica dominant (90%) hybrid, a cross between Afghan, Northern Lights and Skunk
- Finishing flowering in 8-10 weeks or by late September outdoors
- Height is 80-120cm indoors, 150-200cm outdoors
- Yield is 400-450g/m2 or 500-550g per plant
- Usually testing at 16-20% THC with <1% CBD
Great Nighttime Strain
ICE’s heavy Indica genetics combined with spicy, herbal and earthy flavor with hints of mint and citrus results in a smooth wave of gentle full-body relaxation. Aromas are fresh, earthy and skunky with woody and citrusy undertones. ICE gives very strong, fast-hitting and long-lasting effects — calming, relaxing and couch-locked. It is a perfect choice for heavy relaxation at the end of the day.