Jack 47 F1 Fast Version feminized seeds
Jack 47 F1 Fast Version is a feminized cannabis strain bred by Sweet Seeds. This strain is essentially a backcrossed version of Jack 47 meaning it has the best attributes of this strain such as up to 600 g/m² of long, resinous flowers with tight bud formation in as little as 7 weeks of flowering.
- Sweet Seeds
- Jack 47 x Jack 47 Auto
- 3rd Sativa Indoor, II Copa del Rey 2016
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoorsVery high outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Mid September
- 75% Sativa/ 25% Indica
- 18 - 24 %
- 1.4 %
The Original Jack 47 - Now Faster!
Jack 47 F1 Fast Version is a cross between Jack 47 Auto and a well-performing, hand-picked clone of Jack 47 resulting in a version of Jack 47 which is much faster and completes indoor blooming in 7 – 8 weeks.
Much like her parents, Jack 47 F1 Fast Version has a very high resin production. Not only does this give her excellent protection against mould and pests, but it also makes her an excellent candidate for making concentrates such as BHO and shatter. When grown indoors, she can yield between 450 – 600 g/m2 of dense, high-quality cannabis in 7 – 8 weeks of blooming while outdoors she can bring in up to a kilo per plant when harvest mid-September. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – grows to a final height of 1.2 indoors and up to 1.6 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrient range: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
Jack 47 F1 Fast Version: An Uplifting Cerebral Effect
Jack 47 F1 Fast Version has a very fresh smell and a similarly sweet taste with hints of lemon. Her effect is primarily a cerebral buzz which slowly progresses into the relaxation of the extremities, and her citrusy terpene profile is best enjoyed using a dry herb vaporizer.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.