Jack Herer Auto feminized seeds
The Jack Herer Auto cannabis strain by Green House Seeds is the result of a tireless effort to refine the qualities of the original Jack Herer. The new feminized autoflowering version comes with bountiful 700 g/m² crops in no time and THC-rich buds that help to reduce anxiety and treat pains.
- Green House Seeds
- Stone that blows your mind and body
- Jack Herer x Ruderalis
- 40 - 80 cm indoors80 - 100 cm outdoors
- 700 g/m² indoors80 - 100 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- 50% Sativa / 30% Indica / 20% Ruderalis
- 20 %
Jack Herer Auto - Mini-Sized Grower’s Delight
Equally as famous as the man it is named after, the Jack Herer Auto strain carries a legacy which is presently enjoyed by cannabis enthusiasts all over. This hybrid is a creative mix of Haze, Northern Lights, and Skunk genetics, which features the spicy herbal taste of the original strain but also provides a relaxing indica feeling. It consists of sativa, indica, and ruderalis genetics and is immensely capable of relieving pain and tension in the body.
In appearance, Jack Herer Auto is much like the original Jack Herer strain – the new version is rather mini-sized and given its auto-flowering nature, can be grown nearly anywhere. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor cultivation, this cannabis strain is relatively easy to grow and a good option for novice cultivators and experienced veterans alike.
- Outdoor grown plants will provide an average yield of around 70–120g/ per plant, reaching a height of 75 to 100cm
- Indoor grown plants will provide an average yield of up to 400g/m² indoors, reaching a height of 40 to 80cm.
- The life cycle from seed to harvest is 9 to 10 weeks.
A Continuing Legacy of Intense Highs
It has an appealing citrus scent mingled with an electrifying peppery musk with hints of mint and spice. There's no slow build-up with this variety, as the onset occurs almost immediately, producing an intense high which is balanced by a physical calming effect.