Kali Mist Regular seeds
The 90% Sativa cannabis strain Kali Mist regular is a cross between Columbian, Thai and Cambodian Sativas and Afghani Indica heirloom and landrace strains. Happily producing 300-500g/m2 after 70-90 days of flowering of seriously high quality buds mean it is often referred to as the Queen of Sativas.Read more
Kali Mist Regular: A Sturdy and Resilient Grower
The regular Kali Mist strain is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, this cross between Columbian, Thai and Cambodian Sativas and Afghani Indica heirloom and landrace cannabis strains is considered to be one of the best Sativa strains available.
This tall and bushy strain has some impressive growth and if untrained, can easily grow more than 200 cm but it reacts well to any kind of training that will keep her at a manageable size. Finishing in 70-90 days, it prefers sunnier and warmer climates outdoors but does well in greenhouses too. It is quite resistant to mold and mildew and due to a good bud to leaf ratio and longer internodes, provides for decent yields, averaging 300-500g/m2 but more experienced growers can harvest up to 750g. It produces big, long, dense, grape-like clusters of buds.
- Suggested nutrients: GHE Nutrients, Growth Technology, Botanicare, Earth Juice
- Recommended techniques: Screen of Green (ScrOG)
- Indoor lighting suggestion: HID 400W vegetation and HID 600W flowering lights
- Recommended vegetation time for seedlings: 4-5 weeks
- Usually testing at 15-22% THC with ~1% CBD
Pain Relief and Typical Sativa Mood Enhancing
The aromas of this plant are dominated by a pleasant and spicy scent and the effects make it very popular among people suffering various aches and pains. Kali Mist can even help those suffering chronic pains like problems with the back. It has also the typical Sativa effect of uplifting the mood.
- Brand Serious Seeds
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Misty mood enhancer
- Awards Multiple Cup Winner
- Height High
- Yield 300 - 500 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 70 - 90 days
- Outdoor finish Late November
- Genotype Sativa dominant
- THC High
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)