Lemon AK Auto feminized seeds
Lemon AK Auto is a feminized cross between the legendary AK 47 and a Limonene loaded Ruderalis that gives her a lemony twist. Easy to grow for XL yields of 300g/plant in just 8-9 weeks and high THC make this Sativa-dominant cross is one of the best-selling auto-flowering strains.
- Power surge
- AK-47 x Ruderalis
- 70 - 100 cm
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoorsup to 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Sativa dominant
- 23 - 24 %
- < 1
Lemon AK Auto: Easy To Grow & Well-Suited For Beginners
Crossing the legendary AK 47 with a Limonene loaded Ruderalis, Fast Buds have added a lemony twist to this classic strain. Easy to grow and suitable for beginner and professional growers alike, this Sativa dominant cross is one of the best-selling auto-flowering strains.
Lemon AK Auto will usually finish in 8-9 weeks indoors, while it may take a week or two more to finish outdoors. Usually staying around 70-100cm indoors, it can easily reach +120cm when given enough root space outdoors or in hydro. This can be a delicate plant, which may need a bit of extra protection and care, during the first few weeks the growth can even be too explosive, and you may need to use some kind of support for the branches. Although the strain is quite easy to grow, it will provide the best results in a well-balanced and controlled environment.
- Indoor lighting: LED 250W during vegetation and a flowering period light of LED 400W may produce around 42g/plant
- To achieve best results, it’s recommended to have them on 20/4 light cycle
- Recommended techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), High Stress Training (HST), and Defoliation
- Usually tests at around 20% THC and <1% CBD. Some phenotypes test at 24% THC.
AK With A Lemon Twist That Hits Like A Bullet
Lemon AK Auto’s effects are typically Sativa-like: uplifting, relaxing, cerebral, strong and immediate, leaving you refreshed, focused and creative. The flavors are predominantly lemony and citrusy with earthy undertones. It is a great daily strain that is used medicinally to treat glaucoma, anxiety, stress, nausea and asthma.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.