LSD feminized seeds
LSD is a great cannabis strain from Barney’s Farm. She will guide you to a full spectrum of pleasant feelings thanks to her powerful 25% THC, which you can enjoy many times over with a yield of 700g/m² - 600-750g/plant. Highly resistant and suitable even for colder climates, so there’s no excuse to miss out on this one.
- Barney's Farm
- Focused and relaxed Creator
- Original Skunk #1 x Afghan Indica
- 3rd at the High Times Cannabis Cup 2008
- 90 - 100 cm
- 700 g/m² indoors600 - 750 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Early October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 25 %
- 1.2 %
LSD: Vigorous And Highly Resistant
The LSD cannabis strain, from Barny’s farm, was created by crossing Original Skunk #1 and Afghan Indica genes and as a result, breeders presented to the world a successful hybrid (70% Indica/30% Sativa) with high resistance to different diseases and pests. Note well: LSD is a winner of High Times Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup Winner 2008. It is quite easy to grow this beautiful strain. LSD doesn’t need a lot of care as it has high resistance against molds and pests, and being a sturdy plant, will survive in any climate.
LSD plants produce dense buds with lots of trichomes. When growing indoors, plants can reach 100cm, outdoors this ranges from 90-100cm. This strain’s aroma is strong, so it’s advisable to use carbon filters. But to brave the smell, a small price to pay, means you will reap 700g/m2 indoors and 600-750g/plant outdoors of beautiful product, boasting that famously high THC. You will see these rewards after just 8-9weeks, so here’s some tips to get you started:
- Recommended Nutrients: GHE.
- Recommended Techniques: SCRoG.
- Lighting: this strain responds well to HID 400W lights during both vegetative and flowering stages of growth.
- Suggested Pot size: 2-3L pots/plant.
Powerful Scents And Euphoric Effects
The aroma and taste of this strain is quite earthy and musky, while very pungent with tints of a skunky flavor and herbal scent. The taste is reminiscent of an earthy chestnut, with the stench of sweet and sour lemon. Her high THC allows for some potent euphoric and psychedelic effects.
- Grandpa Kevin
- Funky Skunk
- Henry Miller
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.