Marmalate feminized seeds
Marmalate is a feminized cannabis strain bred by Delicious Seeds, and is an undisputed beast in the cannabis world. Its intense yet satisfying punch comes from its 70/30 Indica/Sativa ratio, its fairly high THC rating, and its deliciously fruity flavors. Marmalate is all about relaxation, and is a great choice if you’ve had a long day at work and just need to sit back and unwind.Read more
Marmalate: A Blend Of Traits For A Powerful High
Marmalate boasts THC content of 21%, which is definitely considered on the high end. The high begins with an incredible cerebral stimulation that soon transforms into a smooth body relaxation. Marmalate is well known for its therapeutic qualities, and this feminized cannabis variety can be used to effectively soothe pain and ease muscle tension.
An Explosion Of Fruity Aromas And Flavors
On top of this feminized marijuana strain’s soothing properties, her fruity tastes and aromas are also worth mentioning. When you first taste it, you’ll detect a delicious touch of lavender alongside an explosion of fruitiness. Taken together, these flavors and aromas only increase the relaxing aura of this very chilled out strain, helping to take the edge off after a long day.
Marmalate: A Grow That Excels In Many Conditions
Marmalate thrives in a variety of growing conditions, making the strain an enjoyable experience for growers of all levels. Its rapid development makes it ideal for those who want heavy yields within the shortest time possible. Marmalate will also delight growers with its eye-catching trichome development and dense buds, which boast blueish tinges and notes of blueberries and red berries.
- Expect indoor yields of 350-500g/m2 and outdoor yields of +900g/plant.
- Plants may stretch out during the pre-flowering stage, making pruning necessary.
- The strain has a short flowering period of 50-55 days.
- It’s also highly resistant to pests.
- The intense odor it emits while growing may require ozone generators or carbon filters.
Genetics For Mass Yields
The genetic profile of this feminized cannabis strain is all about mixing big yields with unique flavors and aromas. Marmalate is the result of a cross between Critical Mass and Lavender. Critical Mass is renowned for its huge yields, a characteristic it has imparted on Marmalate. The Lavender strain, meanwhile, is where Marmalate gets its soothing notes of lavender.
- Brand Delicious Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Catching zen
- Genetics Critical Mass x Lavender
- Awards Multiple Cup Winner
- Yield 350 - 500 g/m² indoors
+900 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 50 - 55 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 30 % Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 21 %
- Budfit9 July 2020
- Deansgreen2 April 2020
- 501saramichelle21 May 2020
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)