Mazar feminized seeds
Mazar is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by the Netherlands based Dutch Passion Seeds who claim this is one of the strongest varieties they’ve ever created. Winner of multiple awards for her high-quality genetics, including the Silver 1999 High Times Cannabis Cup, you will not be disappointed with Mazar.
- Dutch Passion
- Coziness and tranquillity
- Afghani x Skunk#1
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 400 - 500 g/m²
- 60 days
- Early November
- Indica dominant
- 22 - 26 %
Growing Mazar could not be easier – she is a pleasure to grow from start to finish. Not only does she have a rapid vegetative phase and a short flowering period of 8.5 weeks, but this strain also has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio making her extremely easy to trim post-harvest. With an average 24% THC, Mazar is no joke. Her rigorous growth, short flower cycle – owing to her Indica-dominant genetics – and heavy yields of dense, resinous buds make her a great indoor strain. Mazar grows heavy towards the end of flower – she may need support when her buds pack on weight.
- Recommended light schedule – veg: 18/6, flower: 12/12
- Max EC of water – veg: 1.4, flower: 1.9
- Water pH – 5.8 – 6.2.
- HPS or LED lighting – 600 W minimum.
- Nutrients – Botanicare CNS17 Bloom 2-2-3 Formula
- Grow room temperature below 25 ˚C
- SoG/SCRoG arrangement
- Medium grow difficulty
Mazar smells exactly how you think she would – this almost entirely Indica strain has highly aromatic buds which smell earthy with hash and pine notes. These sticky buds have a strong effect which relaxes not only the mind but the body too – a great evening smoke.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.