Mazar X White Rhino feminized seeds
This is a cross between the legendary genes of Mazar i Sarif, known for her high resin yields and medicinal value, and White Rhino.
- World of Seeds (Spain)
- Rammed by a rhino
- Mazar x White Rihno
- 1st Indoor, Copa Humos Del Diablo 2017
- 500 g/m² indoors 900 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Early October
- 100% Indica
- 20 %
World of Cannabis Seeds Mazar x White Rhino Feminised Seeds Info
Her Afghan genes provide characteristic resin production levels and these are greatly enhanced by the F1 cross with White Rhino; in herself, a highly medicinal plant with Afghan, Brazilian and Indian heritage and very indica relaxing properties, making her ideal for meditating on the sofa.
A very white, resin-covered plant with high cannabinoid levels that is highly resistant to fungi and especially suited for medicinal use owing to her high THC and CBD levels.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.