Medical White Widow feminized seeds
Medical White Widow by Kera Seeds is a feminized cannabis strain, a well-balanced hybrid is a high CBD variety of the critically acclaimed White Widow. Reaching a final height of just 1 m, this is a great choice for space-limited cultivators.
- Kera Seeds (Netherlands)
- Curing star
- Brazillian Sativa x South Indian Indica
- High Times Cannabis Cup 1995
- 60 - 90 cm indoors100 - 120 cm outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
Medical White Widow: Great for Medicinal Extracts
Medical White Widow is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Kera Seeds. She is a high CBD variety of one of the best well balanced strains to come out of the Netherlands – White Widow. Her genetic lineage is a cross between a Brazilian Sativa and a South Indian Indica hybrid.
Medical White Widow sure has some impressive genetics; he parent White Widow was the winner of the High Times Cannabis Cup 1995 and has dominated coffee shops ever since. This medicinal variety has higher CBD content than the original White Widow making her an excellent choice for cultivators interested in the numerous medical benefits that cannabis has to offer. This frosty queen offers trichome-covered buds in a flowering time of 8 – 9 weeks and potential yields of 450 g/m2. Her resinous buds can also be used for cannabis extraction such as oils, waxes and edibles. This can be particularly useful for strictly medicinal users. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – She grows to a final height of 1.0 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W COB LED
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients For Marijuana Plants
Showcasing the Beauty of a Perfectly Balanced Genetic Lineage
Known for her clear-headed, euphoric high, White Widow is definitely a great strain for socializing. She has a very rich and earthy terpene profile which contains hints of cedar, pine and sweet berries.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.