Medusa feminized seeds
Medusa is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Nirvana Seeds as a hybrid based on their Misty genetics. With yields between 350-450 gm² after a 10-week flowering period, this strain is must-try for cannabis enthusiasts looking to expand their horizons and grow a strain they may not even have heard of before!
- Nirvana Seeds
- Lying on the couch in an energy saving mode
- 400 - 500 g/m² Indoors
- 63 - 77 days
- Indica dominant
- No official information
Medusa: A Stoned Effect
Medusa is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Nirvana Seeds as a blend of their well-received Misty to create an excellent indoor strain, which delivers high-quality cannabis which has mind-bending effects. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor growers, Medusa is a must-try for connoisseurs.
This strain is ideal for growing indoors while outdoor she prefers cooler climates. Indoor yields for this strain are 350-450 gm2 in a well-kept indoor garden using high-power lighting in as few as 8-10 weeks of flower. What Medusa lacks in yields, she more than makes up for in smell, flavour and potency. Her heavy Indica effect has the ability to turn users to stone – a powerful cerebral effect which intensifies into a couchlock. Whether you’re looking to medicate or to recreate, Medusa is an excellent Indica-dominant strain. Here is some further information to help you grow Medusa:
- Medium to tall plant – suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing, reaches a maximum height of 1.0 m indoors and 1.4 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – veg: 1.5, flower: 1.9
- Water pH – 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended grow room temperature: below 26 ˚C to preserve full terpene profile.
- Recommended lighting: at least 600 W LED lighting.
- SCRoG – ‘screen of green’ arrangement recommended to maximise yields.
Rock Hard Buds
Staying true to her name, Medusa has an intense effect which will leave you glued to your couch in a dazed state of euphoria. Her buds are compact and resinous, and a pine-like aroma emanates from her flowers towards the end of flower making her great for extractions.