Northern Lights #5 X Haze regular seeds
Northern Lights #5 X Haze Regular marijuana seeds by Sensi Seeds is a Sativa-dominant strain, known for incredible productivity and juicy resinous buds with lemon taste, no surprise it’s a 2-Time Cannabis Cup Winner! Besides, it can be grown in any climate outdoor. Delivers a focused state of mind, ideal for socializing.
- Sensi Seeds
- Brain explosion
- Northern Lights #5 x Haze
- 1st Mostly Sativa at High Times Cannabis Cup 19901st at High Times Cannabis Cup 1993
- 65 - 75 days
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- No official information
Northern Lights #5 X Haze Regular: Exceptional Cross Breed with Great Potential
Northern Lights #5 X Haze Regular is a Sativa-dominant strain that has been mixed with both Afghan and Haze genetics, giving it a truly unique mix of super satisfying Sativa and mind-blowing Indica. It has a powerful euphoric effect on users and is great for growing indoors and out.
Indoors you should begin flowering immediately after planting – it should take around 75 days to produce an excellent and respectable yield quality. The juicy, thick buds will be flowing with tonnes of resin towards harvest season thanks to the Northern Lights genes. It will grow to an average height and you should only need around a handful of plants in a square meter to achieve the maximum yield. Outdoors it’s incredibly easy to grow and produce thick, resinous buds no matter what the climate, hot or cold.
- Mostly sweet taste, with hints of sourness.
- Sweet, floral aroma notes with earthy undertones and apricot.
- Longer flowering period to produce XXL yields.
- 2-Time Cannabis Cup Winner.
Incredible Complex Flavor And Effect
Since the strain's effect is very Sativa heavy, you can enjoy it all throughout the day without the hassle of being sofa-bound at all. It produces a stimulating effect on the mind, giving you a clear focus on the task at hand. It has a very Lemon Haze aroma and taste.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.