Outdoor Hurricane feminized seeds
Kera Outdoor Hurricane is a feminized cannabis strain developed by Kera Seeds. This hardy strain is an Indica-dominant hybrid perfect for cultivators in colder climates, promising to deliver resin-filled buds in only 7 weeks of flower!
- Kera Seeds
- Fast as the wind
- Afghani x Skunk
- 90 - 120 cm outdoors
- 42 - 49 days
- 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- 12 %
Kera Outdoor Hurricane: Top-quality Buds in Record Times!
Kera Outdoor Hurricane results from crossing a well performing Afghan with a Dutch Skunk to yield a hardy plant that offers glittering, resinous buds with impressive yields.
True to her name, Kera Outdoor Hurricane is well equipped to deal with colder and wetter climates owing to her Dutch Skunk genetic lineage. This makes her well suited for cultivators in the Northern Hemisphere and also means that she is able to persevere through mild temperature variations. Her resilient genetics deliver a potential yield of over 450 g/m2 only 6 – 7 weeks of flower with minimal effort required. Kera Outdoor Hurricane can be prone to excess leaf growth if overfertilized but this is easily managed with some strategic pruning of any light-blocking fan leaves to ensure optimal light penetration of all the buds to ensure a truly heavy harvest.
- Short height – Kera Outdoor Hurricane reaches a final height of 1.2 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W COB LED
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio
Sweet Buds with Medicinal Use
Kera Outdoor Hurricane is known for her distinctly sweet terpene flavor that has strong notes of blueberry and berries making her a true delight to the senses. Her Indica-dominated genetic lineage provide an intense couch-lock effect that is relaxing and has also proven popular with medicinal users.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.