Purple Punch Auto feminized seeds
Purple Punch Auto is the fruitiest autoflower developed by Barney’s Farm yet! This Indica-dominant hybrid is a cross between the legendary Purple Punch with the Sativa-leaning BF Auto Critical to make a hybrid, which yields up to 350 g/m² of sweet, sticky, high quality cannabis in less than 9 weeks of flowering.
- Barney's Farm
- Devastating delight
- Purple Punch x BF Auto Critical
- 80 cm indoors80 cm outdoors
- 350 g/m² indoors400 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 60 days
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 18 %
- 1 %
Purple Punch Auto: High Cannabinoid Autoflower
Purple Punch Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Barney’s Farm as an autoflowering variant to one of the newest additions to the Barney’s Farm Family – Purple Punch. This fruity concoction is a result of crossing Purple Punch with BF Auto Critical to yield an incredibly powerful autoflower.
Growing Purple Punch Auto is a very fulfilling process; she offers heavy yields of dense, brightly colored flowers which have a total cannabinoid content of up to 20% (18% THC, 1% CBD), making this ideal for both recreational and medical cannabis users alike. Indoor yields for this strain are 300 – 350 g/m2 after a short 8-week flowering period, while outdoor growers can expect to harvest upwards of 400 g/plant after a late September harvest. Here is more information to help with this strain:
- Small height – Purple Punch Auto reaches a final height of 80 cm both indoors and outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: min 300 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Canna Coco range.
Sweet With Hints Of Spice
Purple Punch Auto smells and tastes just as good as her parent Purple Punch. However her buds tend to have a sweeter smell with hints of Apple Pie baked with cinnamon and cloves. Her refined terpene profile is best enjoyed using a dry herb vaporizer, starting on the lowest setting and making your way up.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.